Camp KV is a state-licensed co-ed day camp located on beautiful, naturally preserved land on Maranacook Lake in Readfield, Maine. Boasting 23 acres, campers will enjoy days filled with traditional camp activites such as:
- Arts & Crafts
- Nature Hikes and Activities
- Field Sports
- Disc Golf Program
- New Environment Science Program
All activites reinforce the Y's core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility with the help of guest speakers and special guests all summer long!
Campers should bring:
All camper items should be clearly marked with their name on all belongings. No open-toed sandals or shoes, please. We do not permit the use of cell phones or other electronic devices, but a camp phone is available for emergencies.
- Snacks and lunch
- One-piece bathing suit
Session are broken into one-week programs. An optional sleepover will happen on Thursday of select sessions, followed by a half day of camp on Friday.
- May 18th All scholarship applications must be submitted
- June 11th All scholarships awarded and delivered
- $50 non-refundable deposits due to reserve child's spot at camp at time of registration