What to Bring to Class
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool. You can also utilize our Locker Rooms and Family Changing rooms in the aquatics hallway.
- Clothes, street shoes, diaper bags and other personal items can be stored in the lockers; bring your own lock and leave your valuables at home, or borrow one from the from desk.
- Family appropriate, clean swimsuits and swim attire are required.
- Swim diapers are required for any child not yet potty trained - you can purchase one in the Welcome Center
- Sandals or flip-flops are permitted in the pool area; No street shoes permitted.
- Towel, goggles (if desired).